Watermelon Popsicle 🍉🍡🍭is the simplest of all popsicles you can make this summer. Juice of half a #watermelon with a hint of chaat masala frozen❄️ overnight makes for 6️⃣ delicious, healthy, refined sugar-free & colourful summer treats for kids to stay hydrated through the summer days while they have fun in the Sun.🌞 Moms can be a wee bit less worried about treating them to something healthy.
Recipe makes 6 popsicles of 100ml each
- Watermelon – 3/4 kg, de-seeded, chopped roughly
- Chaat masala – 1 tsp
- Select a ripe watermelon for this recipe.
- Remove all the seeds thoroughly.
- Use a blender or juicer to extract juice.
- Strain and separate crushed seeds if any.
- Mix chaat masala well.
- Pour the juice in popsicle moulds.
- Insert a popsicle stick.
- Freeze overnight or atleast 8 hours and popsicles are ready.
One thought on “Watermelon Popsicles”